Submit Abstracts Guideline
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: By the End of June 2018
- Deadline for Speaker Abstracts for Accepted: By the end of June, 2018
Online Abstract Submission System
- All symposium abstracts must be submitted online via the ‘Online Submission System’
- The right to publish your abstract is granted to the 2018 ISAM BUSAN Organizing Committee.
- Abstract submission does not constitute registration for the symposium and presenters are required to register for the symposium separately.
- Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
Create an Account
- Before submitting your abstract, please create your personal account.
- After creating it, you will automatically receive a confirmation by e-mail with your information.
- During the submission period, you may edit your abstract with this ID and the reference number. Please retain them safely for future reference.
- If you do not receive any confirmation by e-mail or if you have any questions regarding the Abstract Submission, please contact the Program Secretariat:
- After creating your account, you can proceed to submitting your symposium proposals or abstracts, or sign out now and return later.
- When you re-enter the submission page, please sign in the registration page with the given ID and password, choose the submission category at the online abstract submission page.
Call for Symposium Proposals Guidelines
- Duration of the symposium: 90 minutes
- First of all, please get agreement at YOUR side from chair(s) and speakers for your symposium, whose information you are required to submit.
- Fill in your information (Organizer), and that of your chair(s), and speakers.
You may enter a maximum of 4 speakers.
- Fill in the information on the Symposium
- Theme (within 30 words)
- Confirm your entry and click on the ‘Submit’ button on the bottom of the page and complete the form.
Abstract Submission Guidelines (Oral or Poster)
- Choose the presentation type.
- Name of your symposium organizer
- Speaker (you) and co-author(s)
- Presentation Title (within 30 words)
- Abstract (within 250 words)
- After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
- For modification or any corrections, please be careful to access via the “Edit” button on the top page of your account.
Notification of Acceptance
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to standard review procedures.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by the end of June, 2018.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by the pre-registration date, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- If you would like to withdraw an abstract, please send a mail to email@example.com as soon as possible.